Saturday, June 02, 2007

Rockford Air Show

Got to do something very special today. After the RMC banquet this morning I was able to take Kyrsten to her first airshow. The Rockford Airfest was this weekend and the Blue Angels were her performing. It was the coolest thing! Getting to take my daughter to her first airshow was so cool! I bought her a set of headphones that you wear for ear protection when shooting a gun...they worked wonderful! She wasn't scared of the noise at all...She loved getting to see "Fat Albert" (the Blue Angel's C-130 cargo plane that carries all their equipment to and from the airshow).


The precision and ability of these pilots is incredible! It was so awesome to get to experience the skill of these pilots! Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera, so I didn't get any pics (these are from the Blue Angel's website). But if you could have seen the glow on Kyrsten's face and the sparkle in her eye as she got to see all the planes and the Blue Angel's...it was priceless...

Today...it was what been a dad is all about...I wouldn't trade it for the world!

No comments: