Saturday, July 28, 2007

Date Night

Well tonight was really cool...for the first time in a long time Meg and I went out for a date night! More on that in a moment...

Got to the church a little after 330am this morning for Angelfood. Got everything set and all went well, they unloaded the truck in about an hour and fifteen mintues. I decided to let our awesome host site crew take care of things, so I went home and took a 3 hour nap. After that I got ready and went to the church to prepare for a message that I am speaking tomorrow morning at the shoreline service in Sandusky... and that is when I had the ideat to take Meg out...

Kelly Hixson watched the girls and we went to see the new movie called "No Reservations." It is advertised as like the best date movie of the year...however, I would have to disagree with that slightly!! Don't get me wrong it is a cool movie (for a chick flick), the only problem is that in the previews they totally underplay how sad the movie is...literally I looked over at Meg at one point and I thought she was on the vurge of sobbing. It is sad...but good!

After the movie we went to Starbucks, got some coffee and just sat and talked for about 45 min. It was really cool! We don't do that enough, but I want to start doing it more often. We were able to reconnect on some things regarding family and ministry!

Well got look over my notes for the AM...if you think about it or read this in time please pray for God's anointing as I speak tomorrow...Also have the church picnic tomorrow...maybe I will post some pics of all the cool activities of the day tomorrow.

No comments: