Tuesday, January 15, 2008

On the road again...

Well as you can tell my time off for the Holidays has ended and I have been going at it solid for the last week and half.  Last week I was out of the office a total of 2 days with Fine Arts Meetings.  Tuesday afternoon with Steve Patient who is our HR coordinator, I used to that job so I met with him to go over stuff and get him up to speed.  He is doing and will do a great job in that role.  Steve is an incredible guy, it has been so cool to get to know him and Christine over the past few months...I look forward to getting to do more stuff with them in the future.  

Then on Thursday I drove down to Cincinnatti to see my buddy JT and Lisa.  It was so cool to see them and their new church.  I have known JT for at least 5-6 years and I gotta say he is one of my closest friends.  We worked to together at P-ville for several years and then took over for me when I left.  He and Lisa have been through alot while in P-ville, so it is so awesome to finally see him in a ministry position...I know he is going to do an incredible job!  Anyway, they were nice enough to let me crash at their place since we had a FAF meeting on Friday in Dayton...I can't tell you how awesome it was not to get up at like 5AM to drive to that meeting.

Speaking of FAF, I think this year is going to be awesome!  We have moved some categories around to give them more space, we have also added a "mother's room" for mom's that are nursing or just want a place to take their kids to sit down and chill for a little while.  I got to admit it was my wife's idea...she won't need it this year, but next year she will with the new addition... (still praying for a boy!).

So that kind of catches you up on whats been going on...my next post will be on something that I feel that God is really speaking to me about in 2008!

No comments: