Sunday, March 09, 2008

Day off, Wii and Playing in the snow...

Today was a really cool day!  I got a call from Pastor Hiser saying that we were canceling service at around 630AM, which allowed me to sleep about another 3 hours!  Just after I got up I got a call from Pastor Tom (our associate) telling me that the Toys R Us here in Sandusky had 60 Wii's TODAY...so just after 10AM I ran up there hoping that people were still digging out and couldn't get there...I was in luck!  I was one of the first dozen!!  So I bought the Wii and headed home.

After getting it all hooked up I played a quick game with Kyrsten (she is catching on fast!) and then we met Meg's parents for a lunch buffet at Chet & Matt's!  Spent the afternoon playing Wii with the fam and then watching the Nascar race!  My boy Tony Stewart came in 2nd!  It was a good day!

After the race we got the girls dressed up and took both of them outside to play in the snow...It was Kinsey's first time...she didn't care much for the snow, other than eating it (it was clean) after seeing her sister do it.  I will try and post some pics soon.

Then it was back inside for Dinner and more Wii!  To sum up the day...it was cool to just hang out with Meg and the girls!  It was nice to sit back and relax and just be a family!

Looking forward to tomorrow...Meg and I's 8 year anniversary is Tuesday, so her and I are heading to Kalahari for a couple of nights to just relax and hang out together!  CAN NOT WAIT!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, 2 posts in 2 days... don't get me spoiled.

congrats on 8 years my friend.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.