Saturday, May 05, 2007

permission to speak freely?

Life the past couple of months has been next to insane. With everything going on with ministry, I have neglected to take time out for myself and my family. The last 2 or 3 weeks I have felt nothing but tired and unmotivated...symptoms of burn out! I have been stressed out and burning the candle at both ends. I have felt that my schedule was controlling me rather than me controlling my schedule.

But at last...the end is in sight! VACATION!!!

In a couple of weeks we are heading to the Outer Banks for vacation! I absolutely cannot wait! I have a week to get away, recharge my batteries and come back with a new perspective on life and ministry! I love getting away, for some reason I always come back with a new and fresh perspective on things...I guess it helps adjust the focus on my ministry lenses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sound awfully busy!