Sunday, May 20, 2007

Vacation!

Well we are officially on vacation! We left
Sandusky on Thursday morning and drove down to Washington D.C. Spent the evening in DC, and then drove down to the OuterBanks on Friday. It is so nice to be away with my family! I have been burning the candles at both ends most of this year, which is not good. This vacation was way over due! I will try and share some things that we are doing this week. But may not have much to share because "NOTHING" is on my schedule a whole lot this week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture!
I love you ALL!
Kelly
www.kcthegiraffe.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

i love the picture! meg,kyrsten and kinsy are all so cute! we missed you in axiom. there were hardly any people there last wednesday. missed you!!! -libby