Monday, April 07, 2008

Not Since 2003

I still remember sitting in Damon's restaraunt in Mentor Ohio with my good friend JT watching my Jayhawks as they lost the National Championship game against Syracuse (they had a no name player named Carmelo Anthony).

Well it is now 3 years later and I am in a similar place. I am going into a National Championship game with hopes of my Jayhawks coming out a winner, but as with Syracuse they are going against an incredible team with an incredible record and player in Derrick Rose.

This year is a special year as it is the 20th Anniversary of KU winning the 1998 National Championship with Danny Manning (who is an assistant coach on the current KU team). I pray that God will look down upon my Jayhawks and bless them with another Championship...I know that God doesn't probably care much about B-Ball, but it would be so awesome to see them win!

So join me as I watch and pray that I can get up tomorrow morning with the thought of "Kansas Jayhawk's...National Champions" on my mind!!

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK

No comments: