Saturday, June 14, 2008

Daddy Sissy Time

Today Kyrsten and I drove to Rockford, IL to see three of my students graduate from RMC. I love taking trips like this, not only to see what God is doing in the lives of three incredible young people, but I get to spend some awesome time with my daugther Kyrsten. Since she was young we have always called this "Daddy Sissy Time." I can't count on one hand the number of times she said, "we are having daddy sissy time today!"

Once we got to Rockford (5 hours & 45 minutes without a stop...she is a trooper!) we grabbed a bite to eat at our favorite...Qdoba's. Then we checked into our hotel and ran to DQ to get some ice cream. Now we are laying in bed watching the movie RV.

Tomorrow we will go to Rockford First for service and then spend some more time together tomorrow afternoon and evening. It is so awesome making memories with my daughter!! She still remembers our trip last year!

Well back to the movie and memories!

1 comment:

beth said...

that's cute, ptim :)

..looks like you're gonna have to update that family photo here within the next few days!!