Thursday, June 26, 2008

Snip Snip

Well Joel just got back from his circumcision. He is going really well, we haven't seen it yet but the doctor said everything went very well.

I was talking with my friend Gary Fowler and we discussed how painful that procedure must be...girls just wouldn't understand! I told him it gave me a whole new respect for those in the Bible that went through circumcision without ANY anesthesia! Gary very wisely said they just bit there lip! I can't prove him wrong, so he must be right...huh Gary?!?!

Well its almost 230 and we are looking forward to a bunch of people stopping by this afternoon after 4PM to see our new addition. If everything continues to go well as it has we should be going home sometime tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this post is one of your best. You talk about circumcision and mention me three times. Wow, they don't get much better than that...

I can't wait to meet Joel (I voted for Gunner)