Friday, June 13, 2008

The Last Couple of Weeks

Sorry I haven't checked in over th last couple of weeks. Once I got back to work after vacation it was a sprint to get everything done!

The weekend of May 31st was Earthbeat. We went to 2 different park in the Sandusky area to spread mulch, paint, seal blacktop and simply make the parks look better. It went really well! We had around 30 students plus leaders! It is always an incredible feeling as people from the neighborhood drive by and yell "thank you" out of there car windows!

Got through that weekend and then the entire next week was filled with preparing to kick off our Axiom series called, "change: life at the altar," and preparing for our graduate recognition service this past Sunday June 8th! Alot to get done, but everything went well!

This past week has been steady. I have to right 8 messages for the month of July. I go to Tri-State camp in Missouri to speak as well as 2 churches while I am there! I can't wait! It is going to be awesome!

Yesterday was Kyrsten's 6th birthday. It was a really cool day!! Kyrsten and I leave tomorrow to go to the Rockford Master's Commission graduation this weekend. It will be so cool to see my students as well as other great friends in Rockford!

No comments: