Thursday, December 27, 2007

I love my church!!

I must admit I have been a total bum this week!  My church (Faith Memorial Church in Sandusky, Ohio) closes our offices from Christmas to New Years.  I don't really know why other than it has something to do with what the factories do here in town and they did the same with the church offices.  It is such an awesome week!  I get 3 weeks vacation plus this week.  It is great time to spend with my family... we can get things done around the house, go shopping and simply recoup from the Christmas madness.  I will say after  a few days I am already getting anxious to do something... I still have another week until I am back in the office (other than sunday).  I am so tempted to work on church stuff, but am trying to make myself do other things that need to be done.

Well I hope you all enjoy your last week of 2007!  Have a great week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I see now why you blogged more than once a month... you have all this time on your hands.

Enjoy your time off.