Sunday, December 23, 2007

UPDATE: Big Decision

I have appreciated all the feedback and input regarding the house we were looking at...it has also reminded me in the busyness of the last couple of weeks that I have forgotten to update you regarding that house...we were going to put an offer on the house, however, someone else bought...and for way more money that what I was willing to pay...so no mold house...which is okay...like I told our realtor, we were trying to get a steal...not many houses come along where you have that kind of opportunity to move in with ALOT of equity...so the search continues...

Again I appreciate all the input!

1 comment:

Menopausal Mamma said...

Hey Pastor Tim
You might try looking for a house in Berlin Heights...right off of route 2 Nice town....15 minutes or less drive to church...we live here.
Darrel and Sharon