Sunday, December 02, 2007

It's Christmas Time

Sorry it has been a little while since posting, had a crazy Thanksgiving with Meg being sick so we missed out on the turkey this year. Since then my schedule has been kind of crazy. Getting ready to video tape our kids production next weekend. Spent several days this week creating a "poor mans tv studio." There is a part for the production where I had to film a girl in front of a green screen and then put a weather map behind her...it went really well and I got the lighting situation figured out...FINALLY!

This week I have to build 2 camera platforms for the sanctuary, prepare for Axiom on Wednesday night, finalize my budgets for 08...and the list goes on! So please forgive me if my post are kind of hit and miss for the next couple of weeks...we leave for KC on the 15th and that will mark the end of the craziness for december, so I hope to catch up then...

Later

No comments: