Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Mac

Just a quick check into the blogosphere...I am in KC visiting my family for the week.  It has been good to be back and see all the changes to my old stomping grounds...but more on that in the future. 

After at least 4-5 years of talking about it, I have finally gotten my Mac!!  I was able to order my new 15 inch Macbook Pro before we left and had it shipped to my mom's house.  It arrived on Monday and I have been in heaven ever since!

Please be praying for Meg, the girls and I.  We have all been kind of sick and really just not feeling to well since we got here...Meg and I have had trouble sleeping (thats why I am writing this at 5:45am).  Any way we head back to Ohio on Saturday!  Look forward to getting home to my own bed, but sure is good getting to spend time with my family!

2 comments:

JeanetteS said...

Pastor Tim,

I haven't had a chance to read the Blog in a while. It is a slow day at work today so I decided to catch up. I was thrilled to read that you got a MAC. Also great to hear the news about the baby on the way. Tell Meg I said Hi! Whishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

PS: I have enjoyed your blog. Thanks.

Sherri Belland said...

It was nice having you home this week...love ya!