Saturday, February 10, 2007

Break from the norm!

Been feeling a little overwhelmed/burned out the past week, so I decided to take a somewhat of an unconventional break for me...I went to the Home and Garden Show at the IX center with my inlaws! I am not a garden or flower person, but the stuff they had for homes were awesome! I constantly drueled over the hot tubs! Meg and I really want to get one of these some day, but it is extremely low on the priority list...but man would I love to have one!

Personally it was a great time to just get out of Sandusky and break the normal routine! I like routine, but I have to have a BREAK from time to time. Over the past few weeks I have put in so many hours, rarely taking a break from working (even at home). So I was due for an escape! Would of been nice to get away overnight, but the few hours away was nice!

It's saturday and it back in the routine!

No comments: