Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Snow Storm

Well were are digging out! I really don't know how much snow we got because it was blowing around so much, but I would be comfortable in saying at least 12 inches.

I have such an awesome neighbor! His grandkids came over and used his snowblower to do his driveway and he evidently told them to do mine as well...so three or four swipes and they were done and I didn't have to shovel...except for the sidewalk.

Here are a few pics of all the mess: This is the 3 foot snow drift along the back of the house...if you look at the end of it you will see our 5 foot snow mountain...naturally made by the blowing snow!

This is the 2 foot snow drift along the front of the house...after I shoveled...


Another shot of the front of the house...


Me standing next to the big drift in the back yard...


This is the shot out of our living room window...

No comments: