Monday, February 05, 2007

Super Bowl...

Last night was our Axiom Super Bowl Party! We had a pretty good turnout, between 20 and 30. All I know is that the purchase of the DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) game was a good thing! Everytime I walked in there the girls were having fun and dancing their hearts out! Then of course the Halo2 room was busy! The 10 of us that were in the gym actually watching the super bowl enjoyed a great game!! Congrats to the Colts and Payton Manning! I think next year we will rename the event...to the DDR and Halo2 game night! Oh then there is this thing called the super bowl if you want to watch it, it will be available! hahaha

Can't wait for Wednesday! Start love month! February is always one of those months that I look forward to...speaking to students about relationships is one of my favorite topics! I believe that relationships are one of the biggest reasons students get "off track" in their relationship with God...because lets face it...choosing your mate is the second most important decision (following Christ is the first!) that you will ever make, because it is supposed to me for a lifetime!

Hope you enjoyed your day off from school because of the cold! Praying that you might get tomorrow off as well!!

No comments: