Monday, February 04, 2008

Super Bowl!

Normally when you watch the Super Bowl you know you will see some great commercials and you HOPE to see a great game.  I must admit going into this years Super Bowl I was relying more on the commercials than the game because I really figured the game would be over by half time...but man was I wrong!!

That was one of the best Super Bowl games that I can remember!  I must say I was pulling for the Patriots (even though I really don't like them) because I am so SICK of hearing about the '72 Dolphins, but I am happy for the Giants.  I am not a fan at all of the Giants coach, but I am a fan of Lawrence Tynes (former KC Chief & by fantasy football team kicker)! 

I am so thankful for such a great game because ironically, in my opinion, the commecials this year were mediocre at best!  There were a few good ones: Budweiser's Clydesdale (with Rocky Theme), the Doritos Mouse, the E-Trade Baby, the funniest had to be Will Ferrel's Bud Commercial.  There were a few others, but to me those were the best...but I gotta say unlike previous years there were none that had me laughing really hard (except for Will Ferrel's)...most just got a giggle.

Would love to hear some of your thoughts about the game and the commercials!

No comments: