Friday, February 01, 2008

Great Sissy Daddy Time

Tuesday night I treated my little Kyrsten to Starbucks.  I had been in Columbus all day at a meeting and wanted to spend some time with Kyrsten...just her and daddy (what we call daddy/sissy time). Snapped a couple of cute pics of her with her "kids hot chocolate."  She was so cute and it was just a cool time of talking and finding out how things were with her...the time was short, but it was just a little something cool to do with my little "big" girl!.

Today we had "Donuts with Dad" at Kyrsten's school...we took the cutest picture, I will get it scanned and put on sometime next week...it was so cool to spend more one on one time with Kyrsten...it is something that I am making more of a priority.  I find myself so consumed with work or ministry sometimes that I don't want to miss this part of her life...especially now that the third one is on the way!

Oh! be praying...we find out on Valentine's Day...February 14th what we are having...I know everyone is agreeing with me in prayer that there will be a "stem on the apple!"

No comments: