Saturday, May 17, 2008

Back in Painesville

I am back in Painesville this weekend to do the wedding of Lauren Fahl and Aaron Pippen. It is such an honor for me to do this wedding! Lauren is like another daughter to me and Aaron has become such a great friend and fellow youth pastor! I know God is going to do some incredible things through this couple and marriage!

I really hope that I can make it through this wedding without crying! I know this is going to be an emotional wedding for me! I am going to share a little bit about each person and them as a couple in a part of the ceremony and I know that is going to be hard for me. Lauren's dad passed away from a brain tumor when she was only 15. To see what this girl has been through and to see how she has stuck close to God is truly incredible!

No comments: