Thursday, May 22, 2008

Update on Dad - Pt2

Well I thought I would give you and update on my dad before I head to bed...I called to talk with him real quick around 8PM tonight and he seriously sounded amazing! Recently I had noticed that he had been talking with some slurred speach or like he was talking with a fat tongue. Tonight when I talked with him he sound normal again. It makes me think that the blockage head had in the artery was effecting his brain.

Anyway, they did end up putting one stint in his artery and then they found another place that they used the balloon to expand. He came through feeling really well, other than his back hurting from laying on the hard table. The surgeon said he may be able to go home tomorrow, but dad thinks they will keep him a little longer to make sure everything is going okay with the diabetes.

I would like to thank everyone for there prayers! I really do appreciate them! Now we just have to face my stepmother going in for another surgery on Tuesday! It doesn't seem to end...

No comments: